Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Kia Shine Problem.. Whats Going On ? Can It Be ?

Photobucket

So to get straight to the point an artist by the name of "Kenfolk Kia Shine" known by his single "So Krispy" has been a trending topic on twitter today & yesterday for saying he wrote part of Drakes "Best I Ever Had". So instead of looking at the situation as "Kia can't write a bar similar to Drake" I went and got the word from the horses mouth, this is what Drizzy had to say:

"There have been questions posed to me the last few days about the writing of Best I Ever Had and I figured I'd take the time to clear the air directly. I have never met Kia Shine or worked with him. I wrote the entire composition in Toronto and I borrowed one line from a Lil Wayne song that he produced the BEAT for. The claims of 25% ownership are false and for a artist to brag about splits on a song is distasteful to begin with."

No comments:

Post a Comment