Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mos Def x UNDRCRWN “Cut & Sew” Collection



UNDRCRWN is releasing their latest collaborative project with Mos Def. The “Cut & Sew” collection blends a collegiate athletic aesthetic with Mos’ person style. Consisting of jackets and fitted caps, the release features monochromatic materials with pops of colorful details and bold prints, all mixed with hand drawing by Mos Def himself.

“I’m loving what [UNDRCRWN] is doing. Loving how they show creativity, wit and style with their line and I’m really inspired by how they put their garments together. [I’m] Loving how they got a very unique perspective on athletic style. They make some very strong overtures to Brooklyn and Bed-Stuy and that’s me, so I responded to that almost immediately! What they’re doing is very distinct.” -Mos Def

The Mos Def x UNDRCRWN “Cut & Sew” Collection is now available at UNDRCRWN.com and select UC retailers.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment